How to Build Your Business and Become Your Own Boss

 

Are you thinking of becoming your own boss?


As a start up business, many think that they will start making good money right away, when they launch their business.

I certainly did! Did you?


I had the pie in the sky thinking that a lot of customers will see my business and I will make tons of money, able to pay my bills, take care of my kids etc., little did I know what really was in store for me. I didn't prosper into a successful online business over night and still not completely there. But this doesn't mean you won't either. 


Whether you just started your first business or your fourth, expect to make mistakes, learn from them and move on. Be open minded to change, be creative and adapt, look for other ways to improve, you get to choose what you want to do and what direction you want to grow in and have fun along the way.

 

While, it may be great to seek out investment from the start, it's helpful to do as much as you can with what ever money you have. You can consider investments after you have proven your concept or business absolutely works and you have been through every penny in your bank account.  


Growing a successful business online or brick and mortar takes time, sacrifice, long hours, dedication and a LOT OF PATIENCE. I have been blogging on and off for a while now, and its only in 2020 that I decided to really give really serious push at it, especially because of COVID 19, I thought that many small business owners need help in planning their next step. Some may need to improve in their marketing strategy or change direction completely.


Hi, I am Nicole and I am the owner of this blog and I love sharing about social media marketing, blogging and how marketing tips, can help build your online presence.


Tap or Click on the image

So, what are some successful ways that every start up business need to know?

Let's dig in!


Know how to Value and Leverage Your Talent

Your talent is something that is the core of who you are. The trick is to turn your talent into goals and turn those goals into a successful business, by using your talent, interest and expertise.


As a business owner it is challenging to see the world differently and to offer something unique and exciting experience for your customers. The key is turning your talent into success that are specific and highly focused. How can you make this happen?

Click or tap to subscribe now!

Get Our Newsletter!
Signup up now for news,
tips and inspiration
We will Help you Grow your Business

Here's 2 things, that I thought to be interesting:


1. Understand how to create value. Be clear on how your business creates value.

2. Be open to changeBeing open to change means letting go of any notions. This means being open can lead to discover new talents and help prepare you to tackle any changes that comes along in your business.

Here is something you might like: 50 Ways to Live a More Fulfilling Life...Love this pro-tip: Get out of your head...Read more...

Understand Your Competition

How do you expect to become a successful business owner if you don't understand whom you are competing against? Keeping a close eye on your competitors is important to becoming a successful owner. You need to know what they do to stand out, and understand their strength and weakness, and what kind of threat your rivals pose to your business.

Find ways to use your competitors weakness to strengthen your offers, so a competitor analysis is essential to learn what they are doing great or wrong that you can learn from.

Build and Maintain a Strong Customer Relationship

Getting new customers is hard, but keeping your customers is even harder. But keeping your customers is the key to your success of your business. By putting them first and giving them a personalized experience. One way is to use is loyalty programs. Customers don't like having the same experience with every business, so you need to stand out differently.

Treat your customers like VIPs and doing small things such as remembering their names, favorite product, orders. Show that you care and understand them on a personal level. It is very important to keep in touch with your existing customers. Have them subscribe to your monthly newsletter to keep them informed about any special offers, updates and events. Have a reward programs to thank your customers for their loyalty to your brand.

Set Deadlines for Your Business Goals

Having goals may seem easy, but it can make or break your business success. Having goals with a deadline helps you reach the point of success more efficiently and quickly. Make a list of what you want to accomplish by the next year. Give each goal an achievable date, find the reasons what held you back from success and take the necessary steps. For me, my goal is keep Blogging to further help more business owners to be successful. I am excited about that goal.

Final Thoughts



These four key reasons will not only help your business grow, but it will also create a sense of confidence for your customers. Building a strong business and relationships will help win more customers and have a competitive edge. 

Now, is the time to invest in these four reasons and build your own business and flourish in the business world.

Nicole's Recommended List of Digital Marketing Tools & Resources

If you love this post, please don't forget to share it, so that others can learn and benefit from my post. Thanks in advance. Don't forget to share your thoughts in the comment section.

Nicole
Stay Fancy🌹




Comments

  1. iI’m lauriel from New York, United States. I lost my job a few months back after my divorce with my wife. I tried everything positive to make sure I took good care of my kids but all failed, and I was in debt which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me to stay with her for some days while I figured out how to get a home which she agreed to, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hackersBill Dean. I had just $200, so I pleaded with them to help me because of my condition but they never accepted. I believed in this, so I managed to pawn a few things and got $500. I ordered the $10,000 card and I got my card delivered to me by Ups 4 days later. I never believed my eyes! I was excited and upset as well, I managed to withdraw $2000 on the ATM and $2500 the second day. I went to Walmart and a grocery store and bought a couple of things for $3000. The card got blocked the third day and I contacted them and I was told it's a mistake from my end. I’m so happy, I have started all over again and have a good apartment with my kids you can contact him through is via email (globalatmcardhackingservice@gmail.com)or his whatsap contact (+1 301-887-5071)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy I am so grateful I found your weblog, I
    really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google
    for something else, I Found this Interesting Article
    HOW TO EASILY OBTAIN PORTUGAL FULL CITIZENSHIP
    If you are looking to buy the Portuguese Citizenship either as a new nationality or for the purpose of dual citizenship,  Y’all don’t forget to join this TELEGRAM GROUP for more information is here to assist you on matters concerning immigration to Portugal from the US or any other country. At the highest quality degree, Octapus Ticket Experts can provide you with all Portuguese Citizenship documents including the Portuguese Passport and the Portuguese permanent residency that can satisfy all checks and inspections

    ReplyDelete
  3. The growing popularity of online businesses around the world is no longer hidden from anyone, which has made it much easier for those who want to be their own boss to start their own business. Buy Assignment Online UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a start-up, I was facing a lot of troubles when it comes to managing all the things perfectly bug after reading your article I am hopeful to fulfill my task easily. www.dissertationwritingservicess.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post. I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.Start Up Business Funding This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. Keep sharing this kind of articles, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog. Very informative content. I really enjoy reading and will definitely recommend it to others. Also if you want to read about Business Ideas In Pakistan Have a look at this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Thank you for sharing this post about building a successful business. As someone who is interested in entrepreneurship and business development, I found your post to be very informative and helpful.

    I appreciate the way you provided practical tips and strategies for building a successful business, such as identifying your niche, developing a strong brand identity, and building a loyal customer base. Your advice on the importance of networking and building relationships with other entrepreneurs and industry eAffordable Dissertation Writing Servicesxperts is also very valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Thank you for sharing this post about building a successful business. As someone who is interested in entrepreneurship and business development, I found your post to be very informative and helpful.
    Affordable Dissertation Writing Services
    I appreciate the way you provided practical tips and strategies for building a successful business, such as identifying your niche, developing a strong brand identity, and building a loyal customer base.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts