social share buttons

Mobile Ready Sites & Websites

Friday, March 10, 2017

Women In Business-Liz-The Western New Yorker

Women In Business-Introducing Liz-The Western New Yorker

Introduce Yourself

My name is Liz. I'm a creative homemaker (including cooking pretty much everything from scratch), gardener and MOST importantly, mother to my son, Mclachlan.

Tell us about your business.

I run a successful website that helps companies reached their target audiences.

How long have you been an entrepreneur and what inspired you to start your business?

I saw the need and created a website to answer questions I had about things we purchased or places we visited. About Me...

What are some obstacles you have faced along the way? 

I wished I had started my social media accounts the same time I started my website.

What are some things that helped you to succeed?

Asking other for help. It was so hard the Blogging industry can be VERY competitive.

How has being an entrepreneur changed your outlook in your business life?

I see marketing everywhere I look now. I can pinpoint a "pitch" from a mile away.

What advice would you share to any female entrepreneur about starting her own business?

Do It! Seriously, do not psych yourself out and just go for it.

Where can we reach your products or services?

How to Make Blogging a Career: Take blogging on full-time and learn how to make money by reading my book: Click here...


Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter & Instagram
Pinterest & Google+
Email Me

We wish Liz much success in her business.

If you are a female entrepreneur learn how we can feature your business on our blogs and our social media sites. We are happy to join forces to get the word out there about your business, talk about your struggles and triumphs. We are happy to share Liz The Western New York. Visit her website to learn more about her.




Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment