social share buttons

Mobile Ready Sites & Websites

Monday, February 27, 2017

Women In Business-Stacey Cute Leggings



Women In Business-Introducing Stacey Cute Leggings

Introduce Yourself

My name is Stacey Turek, I'm with leggings army, we sell leggings, maxi skirts and shorts.

Tell us about your business

I have been in sales a long time. I wanted to sell a product that people really wanted to buy all the time. Setting up online parties is one of the best ways to succeed also having business cards.

What are some obstacles  you have faced along the way?

I haven't ran into any obstacles. Wearing what you sell, online parties and passing out business cards helped me succeed in my business.

How has been an entrepreneur changed your outlook in your business life?

Being an entrepreneur changed my outlook in my business because I can set my own hours.

What advice would you share to any female entrepreneur about starting her own business?

I would say the best advice for anyone who wants to start there own business, is to go find what you love and research it to see if it's for you and go for it.

Where can we reach your products or services?

If you are looking to work in the leggings business, its great. You can check out my site for more information.


Stacey Turek
Stacey Cute Legging
Facebook Business Page



Visit My Website




















Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment